Canadian Cash Solutions knows that some financial problems can be devastating leaving us with no other option but to declare bankruptcy. Regardless of the fact that we usually steer our clients away from bankruptcy; we also understand that often times there is no other choice. The fact that it is the only thing you can do doesn’t make choosing the option any more painless. We want you to have a grip on your finances and have control over your life once again. That’s why we want to set you up with a bankruptcy trustee can help you with your financial problems.
When is Bankruptcy the Best Option?
Bankruptcy is not something to be taken lightly. Before bankruptcy is declared you must know for sure that it is the best option for you. If you are looking into Bankruptcy as an option, then see if the following applies to you:
- Your debt outweighs your income.
- When loans and credit card debt no longer become sufficient to make monthly payments.
- When paying monthly bills is impossible.
- If you are currently unemployed or your wages are being garnished.
Benefits of Filing for Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy may seem like you’ve failed or made the wrong decision. However, this is the wrong way to view bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is the first step towards gaining the financial stability you deserve. You can look forward to a promising financial future. In the long run, bankruptcy will provide solutions for success.
- Your creditors will no longer be able to take legal action against you
- Important assets may be protected from creditors.
- You will not have to pay back all your debts-Most of your debts will be cleared.
- Bankruptcy stops money being deducted from your salary.
- Have a fresh new start to life with debt relief.
- Counselling will be provided with tips on how to manage your money wisely in the future.
What to Except When Filing for Bankruptcy
When you reach out to one of our expert bankruptcy trustees you can be sure that they will not recommend bankruptcy as an option unless it is the absolute best option to get you where you want to go. When people think about bankruptcy, sometimes the worst is assumed. It is important to understand what will actually happen when applying for bankruptcy.
- Most people believe that they will lose all the valuable assets if they file for bankruptcy, but this is not true. The Bankruptcy Insolvency Act, in Canada, does not allow for all your assets to be taken away.
- The harassing phone calls and harassment will come to an end. Creditors cannot take legal action against you to get the money they are owed. This will lift a big weight off your shoulders.
- You still have a promising future after bankruptcy. Bankruptcy may be your best option because it provides a new start.
- You are not Alone! Thousands of Canadians have experienced bankruptcy.
Get Your Life Back Today!
Choose to take the first step in getting your life and finances back in order! Let us match you with an expert bankruptcy trustee who understands your situation and can provide the best solutions.