Loans taken through referrals of Canadiancashsolutions will be subject to credit and underwriting approvals. Canadiancashsolutions is a leading mentor company and not a lender. Canadiancashsolutions only works with financial service providers that adhere to Canadian laws and regulations. Loans disbursed are from $500-$35,000 with terms from 4 months to 60 months or longer. APRs expand from 2.99% to 46.96% and will depend on our lending partner's assessment and evaluation of your credit profile. For instance, on a $500 loan amount to be paid over a period of 9 months, a borrower will pay $81.15 per month totalling $730.35 over a period of 9 months (Optional loan protection policy included). An insufficient fund fee of $45 will be charged per missing payment ( fee may vary depending on the lender). Failure of any sort shall lead to termination of the payment plan. For recovery of the remaining amount, collection methods will be used.
Fair recovery and collection practices are employed by our partners.
Note: Canadian Cash Solutions and its affiliates will never ask or charge you any pre-qualification or application fees. Canadian Cash Solution is not a lender but a leading referral company in the finance industry. Canadian Cash Solutions and all of its financial partners adhere strictly to Canadian laws and regulations. To protect yourself, read more on this topic here.
Fast Cash Aurora Ontario Can Help During Economic Crisis
You can tell that there is an economic downturn when the real GDP growth rate decreases, resulting in lower income and lower employment. Business owners should prepare for this because economic downturns affect businesses that may result in financial troubles when there are no plans or concrete actions to survive. Thus, if your business needs additional funding to weather the problem, fast cash Aurora Ontario can help.
How Businesses Can Adopt To Economic Downturn
- Reduce expenses. Review your costs and slash those that you can do without. If you are in production, minimize waste and increase efficiency.
- Review your products. Concentrate on products that are fast selling. Try to find suppliers that offer quality but cheaper alternatives to save on cost. It is because, during these challenging times, your customers are looking for ways to save money. Therefore, find products that will adapt to your customer’s needs.
- Find ways to increase sales. If you are relying on your physical store, try selling online. It is not only growing your presence but boosting your sales as well. Develop marketing strategies to sell more.
How Can A Loan Help During an Economic Crisis?
A loan can provide additional funding to keep your business afloat. If you need a loan during an economic crisis, it is best to choose a secured loan due to the following reasons:
- No credit checking. Banks are particular about your healthy cash flow and good credit scores. But with no credit check car loans, there will be no credit checking, and the lender will not ask for any proof of income.
- Fast funding. With challenged credit auto loans, you can get the money you need within the same day. It offers quick cash not only for emergencies but for business funding as well.
Canadian Cash Solutions is the financing company for those who need additional business funding. Borrow the money you need by completing the online application form on our website. You can also call us at 1-855-622-8564 to talk to our friendly staff.
For more information, follow us on: