Loans taken through referrals of Canadiancashsolutions will be subject to credit and underwriting approvals. Canadiancashsolutions is a leading mentor company and not a lender. Canadiancashsolutions only works with financial service providers that adhere to Canadian laws and regulations. Loans disbursed are from $500-$35,000 with terms from 4 months to 60 months or longer. APRs expand from 2.99% to 46.96% and will depend on our lending partner's assessment and evaluation of your credit profile. For instance, on a $500 loan amount to be paid over a period of 9 months, a borrower will pay $81.15 per month totalling $730.35 over a period of 9 months (Optional loan protection policy included). An insufficient fund fee of $45 will be charged per missing payment ( fee may vary depending on the lender). Failure of any sort shall lead to termination of the payment plan. For recovery of the remaining amount, collection methods will be used.
Fair recovery and collection practices are employed by our partners.
Note: Canadian Cash Solutions and its affiliates will never ask or charge you any pre-qualification or application fees. Canadian Cash Solution is not a lender but a leading referral company in the finance industry. Canadian Cash Solutions and all of its financial partners adhere strictly to Canadian laws and regulations. To protect yourself, read more on this topic here.
Get A Debt Consolidation Loan From Canadian Cash Solutions
Are you drowning in debts? Are you struggling to pay your medical bills or your monthly payments on your credit cards? If you are in any of the above situations, consider managing your debt by getting a debt consolidation loan. If you have already exceeded your maximum credit limit, then you can consider a debt consolidation loan, as it can be a good option for you.
What is Debt Consolidation?
Debt consolidation is loan taken to pay off a number of debts into a single payment generally the unsecured ones. You will have to evaluate your finances and decide the best option for your situation. If you get a debt consolidation loan you can put all your unsecured loans together into one bill or account so that you only have one monthly payment. You can make monthly payments to the lender after receiving the loan to pay off your debts. Credit cards, medical bills or personal loans are debts that may be included in a consolidation loan.
The benefits of debt consolidation:
Merging your multiple debts into a single loan can provide you a number of benefits.
- If you have a single loan, then it will be easier and convenient to manage than juggling several different debts. There will be less paperwork as you will receive only one set of statements. You will also have one contact and deal with just a single lender.
- It can also make it easier to budget loan payments. Instead of managing separate payments in a month, you only need to make a single monthly payment.
- Debt consolidation also helps free up cash, thus you can put money away for savings. A low-interest rate will be charged if you consolidate your debts into a single loan. This will allow you to save big on monthly payments. You can even save thousands of dollars from overall interest.
- Since you pay one single loan installment you can save on loan fees and charges.
- Debt consolidation could help you become debt free sooner as it reduces your interest rate and monthly payments.
Apply for a debt consolidation today!
Get connected with Canadian Cash Solutions. Call us (toll-free) 1-855-622-8564 or apply online!
You can follow us on Social Media Platforms: