All loans are subject to credit and underwriting approval. Further documentation may be requested from you. Canadian Cash Solutions is not a lender but a lead referral company and may be compensated for its referrals. Loans range from $300-$2.1 million (additional for mortgages) with terms of approximately 2 months to 72 Months (additional for mortgages). APRs range from 2.5% to 29% and will be dependent upon our partner's assessment of your credit profile. For example, on a $1200 loan paid monthly over 12 months, a person may pay $114.05 per month for a total of $1368.64 over the course of the entire loan period. This amount includes our partner's optional loan protection policy. In the event of a missed payment, you are subject to an insufficient funds fee from about $30-$70 (dependent on the lender). Once a loan is in default, your payment plan will be terminated. Different collection methods may be employed to collect your remaining balance. Failure to pay will result in possible legal action and any outstanding debt may be pursued by the full extent of legal options. Our lenders employ fair collection practices.
Note: Canadian Cash Solutions and its affiliates will never ask or charge you any pre-qualification or application fees. Canadian Cash Solution is not a lender but a leading referral company in the finance industry. Canadian Cash Solutions and all of its financial partners adhere strictly to Canadian laws and regulations. To protect yourself, read more on this topic here.
Get A Debt Consolidation Loan From Canadian Cash Solutions
Are you drowning in debts? Are you struggling to pay your medical bills or your monthly payments on your credit cards? If you are in any of the above situations, consider managing your debt by getting a debt consolidation loan. If you have already exceeded your maximum credit limit, then you can consider a debt consolidation loan, as it can be a good option for you.
What is Debt Consolidation?
Debt consolidation is loan taken to pay off a number of debts into a single payment generally the unsecured ones. You will have to evaluate your finances and decide the best option for your situation. If you get a debt consolidation loan you can put all your unsecured loans together into one bill or account so that you only have one monthly payment. You can make monthly payments to the lender after receiving the loan to pay off your debts. Credit cards, medical bills or personal loans are debts that may be included in a consolidation loan.
The benefits of debt consolidation:
Merging your multiple debts into a single loan can provide you a number of benefits. Here are some benefits:
- If you have a single loan, then it will be easier and convenient to manage than juggling several different debts. There will be less paperwork as you will receive only one set of statements. You will also have one contact and deal with just a single lender.
- It can also make it easier to budget loan payments. Instead of managing separate payments in a month, you only need to make a single monthly payment.
- Debt consolidation also helps free up cash, thus you can put money away for savings. A low-interest rate will be charged if you consolidate your debts into a single loan. This will allow you to save big on monthly payments. You can even save thousands of dollars from overall interest.
- Since you pay one single loan installment you can save on loan fees and charges.
- Debt consolidation could help you become debt free sooner as it reduces your interest rate and monthly payments.
Apply for a debt consolidation today!
Get connected with Canadian Cash Solutions. Call us (toll-free) 1-855-622-8564 or apply online!