Loans taken through referrals of Canadiancashsolutions will be subject to credit and underwriting approvals. Canadiancashsolutions is a leading mentor company and not a lender. Canadiancashsolutions only works with financial service providers that adhere to Canadian laws and regulations. Loans disbursed are from $500-$35,000 with terms from 4 months to 60 months or longer. APRs expand from 2.99% to 46.96% and will depend on our lending partner's assessment and evaluation of your credit profile. For instance, on a $500 loan amount to be paid over a period of 9 months, a borrower will pay $81.15 per month totalling $730.35 over a period of 9 months (Optional loan protection policy included). An insufficient fund fee of $45 will be charged per missing payment ( fee may vary depending on the lender). Failure of any sort shall lead to termination of the payment plan. For recovery of the remaining amount, collection methods will be used.
Fair recovery and collection practices are employed by our partners.
Note: Canadian Cash Solutions and its affiliates will never ask or charge you any pre-qualification or application fees. Canadian Cash Solution is not a lender but a leading referral company in the finance industry. Canadian Cash Solutions and all of its financial partners adhere strictly to Canadian laws and regulations. To protect yourself, read more on this topic here.
How a Car Repair Loan Helps You In Your Difficult Time?
Keeping your car well and in good shape can be difficult especially as weather seasons change… In fact, owning can be pretty expensive. When we consider regular maintenance and, of course, sudden car repairs, it can definitely be overwhelming financially to say the least. You can use credit cards, cash and other credit products to pay for car repair costs but you can also consider getting financial help from a loan company. Canadian Cash Solutions does just that but providing car repair loans to people in need of quick cash.
What is a Car Repair Loan?
A car repair loan is exactly what it sounds like, an installment loan which is made to help you deal with expensive car repairs. We all know that repairs are not the only vehicle-related costs that one of these loans can cover. You can also use a car repair loan for your other vehicle expenses like:
General Maintenance Costs
- Oil, coolant, and differential fluid changes
- New batteries for vehicle
- Vehicle Inspection costs
- Seasonal Vehicle tire changes
- Light bulb replacements
- Seasonal rust proofing
- Timing chain replacement
- Air conditioning and heating maintenance
Overall Safety Improvement
- New tires (all-season, winter, summer, etc.)
- Head, tail, tag, and interior light repairs
- Windshield or window replacements
- New brake pads and discs or other brake-related problems
- New airbags, seatbelts, and other safety features
- Vehicle suspension
- Gearbox transmission
- New or customized paint jobs
- Tinted windows
- New seats
- Rust, dent, and scratch removal
- Custom additions (spoilers, rims, spokes, hubcaps, stereo system, etc.)
- Accident and Damage Repairs
- Cracked/broken windshield or other windows
- Fender and bumper replacements
- Front and side airbag replacement
- General bodywork
How to choose the Right financing option for Your Car Repairs?
You can pay car repairs by cash, debit card or credit but doing so every time is n’t a good idea. This can easily deplete your savings or maybe put you deeper into financial debt. In fact, different car repairs can cause a lot of debt, more than you usually can handle.
Basic car maintenance should be relatively minimal in cost but Car repair loans, on the other hand:
- Are used for larger and less-affordable vehicle costs
- Offer more affordable interest rates than the average credit card
- Come with a customization payment plan and installment amounts that suit your finances and budget
- Know exactly how much your total loan payments are
How to Qualify for a Car Repair
There are some requirements that should be met to get approval:
- You must be the owner of the vehicle
- The loan amount you request cannot exceed the estimated value of the vehicle.
- Vehicle registration and insurance.
- You must have a government approved ID, such as a Canadian Driver’s license
Important Things to Consider When Financing Your Car Repairs!
Car repair loans can be very useful, but at the same time, they need to be handled properly to avoid racking up more debt than you can handle. So, before you apply, it’s necessary to ask yourself questions like:
- How much is the car’s value?
- How old is the car?
- How many kilometers driven?
- What is the entire cost of the present repair or maintenance plan?
- Are these plans going to be recurring difficulties?
- Have there been any past accidents?
- Will the cost of this repair loan fit into my budget and can my income support it?
Need a Car Repair Loan? Choose Canadian Cash Solutions!
If you’ve been searching for the most effective and affordable loan to get money for your vehicle repair and maintenance, you’ve come to the right place! Canadian Cash Solutions is here to provide the best financial help.
Call us today (toll-free) (855) 622-8564 and get your loan today!
You can also follow us on Social Media:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cancashsol