Loans taken through referrals of Canadiancashsolutions will be subject to credit and underwriting approvals. Canadiancashsolutions is a leading mentor company and not a lender. Canadiancashsolutions only works with financial service providers that adhere to Canadian laws and regulations. Loans disbursed are from $500-$35,000 with terms from 4 months to 60 months or longer. APRs expand from 2.99% to 46.96% and will depend on our lending partner's assessment and evaluation of your credit profile. For instance, on a $500 loan amount to be paid over a period of 9 months, a borrower will pay $81.15 per month totalling $730.35 over a period of 9 months (Optional loan protection policy included). An insufficient fund fee of $45 will be charged per missing payment ( fee may vary depending on the lender). Failure of any sort shall lead to termination of the payment plan. For recovery of the remaining amount, collection methods will be used.
Fair recovery and collection practices are employed by our partners.
Note: Canadian Cash Solutions and its affiliates will never ask or charge you any pre-qualification or application fees. Canadian Cash Solution is not a lender but a leading referral company in the finance industry. Canadian Cash Solutions and all of its financial partners adhere strictly to Canadian laws and regulations. To protect yourself, read more on this topic here.
How To Borrow Money Against Your Car Title?
Arranging money can be quite a difficult task when you are not in good condition to borrow money due to your bad credit score. But with Canadian Cash Solutions, you can ask for the funds without stressing yourself for the credit history. To come out of money related issues you can get in touch with us where you can get quick loans against your car title.
What Do You Mean By Quick Loans?
The loans that are obtained using your vehicle as collateral are known as quick loans. The essential requirement is that you must be the owner of the car to borrow money.
Eligibility Criteria For A Quick Loan
- You must be of legal age as per your province and a permanent resident of Canada.
- You must own a lien-free vehicle that is not more than 10 years old and should have a clear title.
- Your vehicle must also be registered and insured in your name.
- You must possess a valid Canadian driver’s license
- You must have the second set of keys to your car.
Benefits You Get With Quick Loans
If you ever need to borrow money for credit card bills, house repairs, moving expenses, go for quick loans because it comes with many benefits.
- All you need to qualify for this type of loan is a vehicle that has no liens. There should be no financial monthly payments being made on the vehicle being used.
- You get to keep your vehicle during the entire duration of the loan. We won’t keep your vehicle as we realize how important your vehicle is for daily needs.
- You get more time to repay the loan along with manageable monthly payments when you borrow money with us.
- No proof of income is required. What matters is monthly loan payments should be made on time.
- If a borrower wants to make an early payment or pay off the loan before the loan term expires, no prepayment penalties or fees will be charged.
- Once all the paperwork is done and the vehicle is inspected thoroughly, the borrower can expect a quick loan approval.
- Lastly, the most important thing is that all your details are kept private and confidential.
For more details, you can call us toll-free (855) 622-8564 or visit the website.
YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cancashsol