Loans taken through referrals of Canadiancashsolutions will be subject to credit and underwriting approvals. Canadiancashsolutions is a leading mentor company and not a lender. Canadiancashsolutions only works with financial service providers that adhere to Canadian laws and regulations. Loans disbursed are from $500-$35,000 with terms from 4 months to 60 months or longer. APRs expand from 2.99% to 46.96% and will depend on our lending partner's assessment and evaluation of your credit profile. For instance, on a $500 loan amount to be paid over a period of 9 months, a borrower will pay $81.15 per month totalling $730.35 over a period of 9 months (Optional loan protection policy included). An insufficient fund fee of $45 will be charged per missing payment ( fee may vary depending on the lender). Failure of any sort shall lead to termination of the payment plan. For recovery of the remaining amount, collection methods will be used.
Fair recovery and collection practices are employed by our partners.
Note: Canadian Cash Solutions and its affiliates will never ask or charge you any pre-qualification or application fees. Canadian Cash Solution is not a lender but a leading referral company in the finance industry. Canadian Cash Solutions and all of its financial partners adhere strictly to Canadian laws and regulations. To protect yourself, read more on this topic here.
Worried About Moving Cost? Get Help With Hassle free Aurora Ontario
Moving to a new place brings new experiences, meeting new friends, and adjusting to a new environment. People move to different locations due to many reasons. While moving is exciting, it also entails additional work and expenses. Sometimes the moving cost is just so high that we have to postpone our plan; this is the reason why there are instances when getting a loan is a good option like the hassle free car loans Aurora Ontario.
What Comprises The Moving Cost?
- The number of movers needed. The number of movers you have to pay varies depending on the size of your house. For example, you need about four movers for a four-bedroom home.
- How long will it take to finish your move? How many hours will it take from loading your things to unloading them in your new home? Remember, you pay by the hour.
- Cost of moving fragile items. There will be different charges for moving special items which are fragile and breakable.
- Travel time. Some charge actual travel time while others do not.
Moving is costly. Many Canadians don’t have enough money to cover the moving cost, which is why some resort to borrowing.
How To Cover The Cost Of Moving?
- Savings. If you are planning to move and don’t want to take out a car loan, it is best to save in advance because moving home is expensive.
- Credit Cards. You can use your credit card to finance your moving cost. However, credit cards charge higher interest rates than quick car loan.
- Auto loans. If you don’t have enough cash to finance your move, you can use your car to get a loan. The interest rates are lower, and several loan terms are available for bad credit car loans.
Canadian Cash Solutions can help you cover your moving expenses. Get your cash in less than an hour. You can log on to our websites and apply online or call our toll-free number at 855-622-8564 for your inquiries.
For more information, visit us on: